It is the goal of the Elbert County Assessor to provide fair and equitable estimates of market value to all properties regardless of property class, size, or location. Our staff is here to serve you and we will do our best to answer any and all questions that you have in regards to your properties value or classification.
A secure drop box is now available at the front door for your convenience.
Notice of Valuation Postcards were mailed on May 1, 2023
Property Value Increase Metro Area Press Release
Values on the Rise Valuation Increase
Statewide property value change map for Colorado Counties
2023 Assessment Rates
- Residential Assessment Rate reduced from 6.95% to 6.765%
- Residential Multi-Family Rate reduced from 6.80% to 6.765%
- All other Non-Residential Property reduced from 29% to 27.9%
- Agricultural & Renewable Energy Property Rate No Change 26.4%
- Personal Property Reduced from 29% to 27.9%
- Severed Minerals 29% to 27.9%