It is the goal of the Elbert County Assessor to provide fair and equitable estimates of market value to all properties regardless of property class, size, or location. Our staff is here to serve you and we will do our best to answer any and all questions that you have in regards to your properties value or classification.
A secure drop box is now available at the front door for your convenience.
Senate Bill 21-293
Temporary Property Tax Assessment Rates for Tax Year 2022
- Residential Assessment Rate reduced from 7.15% to 6.95%
- Multi-Family Residential Rate reduced from 7.15% to 6.80%
- Agriculture Property Rate reduced from 29% to 26.4%
- Renewable Energy Production Rate reduced from 29% to 26.4%
- All other Non-Residential Property remains the same at 29%
Service Availability During COVID-19 Emergency Declaration
In an effort to promote social distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19 during the State of Emergency, the Assessor's Office will be conducting business with limited contact. Our doors are currently open. Please contact our office for any of your customer service needs.
The health and safety of our community is our highest priority. The Assessor's Office will continue our commitment to serve the public while keeping the health of our employees and the public a priority.
For more information, view the COVID-19 Assessor Services Availability (PDF).