Entire Facility Area: 44,250 SF
Main Arena Rental Includes:
- Restrooms in Exhibit Building if arranged to use prior to event
- Rough Stock Pens
- 8 Stall Bucking Chutes
- Roping Stock Catch Pens
- Roping Chute
- Stripping Chute
- Outdoor Lighting
- PA System in Crow’s Nest
- Use of ticket building
- Secured fencing around arena for ticketed events
- Grandstand seating for 1500
- One time watering/grooming of arena
- Use of warm up arena if needed and agreed upon prior to event
The following can be added to the rental at additional cost:
- Extra grooming at a rate of $50/hour for tractor operator. See surcharges for additional information.
- Extra watering of arena at a rate of $50/hour for water tank and operator plus cost of water. See surcharges for additional information.
Main Arena Cleaning Procedures:
- All rough stock pens and roping stock pens used must be cleaned after event. Event holder is responsible for removing all wastes from the fairgrounds. The county does offer assistance in cleaning/removing refuse at event holders cost.
- All hoses used for watering must be coiled neatly by hydrants
- All trash in grandstand area must be picked up and thrown in dumpsters.
- Crow’s nest must be cleaned of all trash and swept.
- All arena lights and rough stock pen lighting must be turned off.
- No glass containers are allowed in the arena or adjacent parking lots.