Entire Facility Area: 9,600 SF
Bay Meeting Area: 8,500 SF
Kitchen Area: 800 SF
Exhibit Building Rental Includes:
- Full Kitchen
- 6 Burner Stove
- Double Oven
- Industrial Refrigerator
- Ice Machine
- Industrial Wash Basin
- Tables and Chairs to seat approximately 250 people
- Stage & Podium
- PA and Sound System
- Projector Screen
- Bleacher seating if arranged prior to event
Exhibit Building Cleaning Procedures:
(The supplies closet is located in the north end of the men’s restroom.)
- Make sure thermostat is set to 50 degrees before leaving.
- Put all tables and chairs back on racks and return to storage room.
- Remove all decorations from walls, ceilings and floors.
- Sweep and mop all areas of exhibit hall used.
- Empty all trash cans and place bags in provided dumpsters.
- If you moved the stage, please return it to the north end of the building.
- Remember to put key ring back into the lock box.
If the kitchen was used:
- Clean stove and griddle area, scraping off all grease.
- Clean ovens if used and messed.
- Wipe down all counter area and tables used.
- Empty refrigerators and freezers of all your belongings.
- Wipe down refrigerators if anything spilled inside.
- Sweep and mop the floor.
- Make sure scoop is not left in ice machine.
- Empty trash and put bags in provided dumpsters.
- All decorations must be removed at the end of the event.
- If any decorations are to be suspended from the ceiling approval must be granted by the fairgrounds manager for said decorations before the event.
- Event holder may not alter the building in any permanent manner for decorating purposes.
- Smoking is not permitted in this building.