Special Events

Special Events in Elbert CountyFair photo Opens in new window

Elbert County Public Health is required by the state to review and approve all public/private events to ensure proper safety measures are met.

The process for holding an event in Elbert County is as follows:

Check out a list of our local Food Vendors (PDF).

Food Vendors

Complete the Food Vendor application. Upon completion of the Food Vendor application, the inspector will review the application and approve or deny the vendor of participation in our local events. In order for the application to be processed, you must provide the Colorado Sales Tax License, Retail Food License from the county that you are licensed through and the Commissary Agreement.

Completed applications can be emailed to Public Health or dropped off at the local Health and Environmental office.