Local Businesses Grants Available
The deadline to apply is Sept. 30
New grant funding is available to local businesses or organizations located in Elbert County that have been adversely affected by COVID-19. The purpose of the grant is to assist with payroll, capital, equipment and operating costs incurred due to economic disruption because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Grant funds under this program do not need to be repaid unless intentional inaccurate information is provided and proven.
- Your business or organization must be located in Elbert County, Colorado.
- You must certify that your business or organization is still in operation and that you intend to remain in operation for at least six months.
- Your business or organization must have been open/operational before June 30, 2020, with annual receipts of less than $2,500,000.
- Your business or organization must be a Corporation, LLC, Nonprofit, Partnership, or Sole Proprietor.
Elbert County American Rescue Plan Act dollars will provide a one-time payment for a maximum of $10,000 per business/organization.
Applications are due by Thursday, September 30, 2021, at 5:00 p.m.
How Do I Apply?
- Download the Direct Aid Application.
- Attach all required documents listed on the form under “Document Checklist.”
- Initial all certifying statements to confirm your eligibility for the program.
- Include a statement justifying the need for the funds. Please, no more than one written page.
- You will receive an email indicating that your application has been received. An incomplete application will delay the review of your application.
- Funding is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Listed documentation is a minimum requirement, and staff may request additional information to determine eligibility. If you have questions, contact Trish Kruse via email at Trish.Kruse@elbertcounty-co.gov.