Public Trustee

Sheryl L. hewlett, Public Trustee

Foreclosure sales are held on Wednesdays at 10:00am in the office of the Public Trustee. 
Forms relating to foreclosures may be found under Online Services/Foreclosures/Reports.

If your property goes to foreclosure auction sale and is purchased for more than the total owed to the lender and to all other lien holders, please contact the Public Trustee’s office after the sale because you may have funds due to you. 

If the borrower believes that a lender or servicer has violated the requirements for a single point of contact in Section 38-38-103.1 or the prohibition on dual tracking in Section 38-38-103.2, the borrower may file a complaint with the Colorado Attorney General, the Federal Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), or both, the filing of a complaint will not stop the foreclosure process.

Foreclosure publications
Ranchland News

Request for Release of Deeds of Trust forms for Production/Non-Production of Evidence of Debt may be found under Online Services/Foreclosures/Reports as well as various foreclosure forms.